Programmable Mechanical Vacuum Leak Detector
The ADR-50D identifies and rejects all common mechanical and process
related defects such as missing & misapplied lids, low/high
internal pressure or vacuum deviations, knocked down flanges,
"leakers", "swells", etc.
Accurate on-line inspection and control of container vacuum, pressure
and leak defects on can, glass, PET and composite container lines.
The ADR 50D Universal Closure
provide automated operation on-line data analysis and exceptional
performance accuracy. Standard systems resolve all container inspection
and control requirements for closures of 2 to 6-1/4 ( 50mm to 165mm )
inches in diameter. High speed can or bottle line lane selector for
simple single container removal to pull tab or two piece random can
- Advanced Microprocessor-based Digital Electronics with Multiple Point Deflection Sensing/Profiling.
- Automatic Container Calibration.
- 3 Integrated Counters providing total containers processed, rejected and net throughput.
- Automatic Reject Synchronization (Automatic Change in Line Speed Compensation Providing Precise Reject Synchronization).
- Programmable Memory for up to 100 containers or individual product calibrations.
- Rolling Average process Trend Analysis with digital LCD readout & visual LED status displays, visual (LED)
display at process excursions outside of acceptable parameters.
- Operations Security: multilevel, programmable Password controlled access for individuals or group.
- Tiered operation Menu with simplified, 7 key membrane control panel operation, Separate dedicated Rejector
- Large, bright backlit 80 Character LCD Main Display.
- Independent LED's indicate active: Position Sense, Reject, Rolling Average and Data Link.
- Self Diagnosis capabilities.
- Internal Battery prevents file and data loss at source power interruption.
- Infrared Position Sensors use a fixed mounting system, centered to the sense probe axis and require no readjustment
to individual container or closure diameter.
- Micro-Adjustable Sense Probe Positioning.
- Self-contained instrument mounts directly to customer's conveyor, instrument housing/sensors and control panel
supported over the conveyor with stainless steel "cane".
- Stainless steel instrument housing, black hard-coat anodized aluminum mounting brackets, NEMA Type 6 Rating
Waterproof Electronics Enclosure.
- Handwheel Height Adjustment System.
- Standard Speed Rejector ejects defects off line. Maximum recommended rejector line speed is 800 cpm. Higher speed
rejectors available for up to 2000 cpm.
- Installation & Operation manual with Troubleshooting Guide.
- Required Line Space: 18 inches (460mm)
- Online Housing Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 6 1/2" (300mm x 260mmx 165mm)
- Electric Power: 90/264VAC @ 1A, single phase, 50/60Hz
- Air: 80-120 psi @ 0.3 c.f.m.; (5.4-8.2 atm)
- Air Cylinder: 1 1/8" (29mm) bore x 1" (25mm) stroke
- Shipping weight: 61 lb. (27kg.) Export: 88 lb. (40kg.)
- ADR-50D Manual 2016
Contact you representative in you area or contact us at Food Instrument Corporation. You send us your monitor without cane and lifter and we will convert it to what you want.
Average lead time is one week from the time we receive your unit to time of shipping.
- ADR-50C2D = ADR-50C convert to the ADR-50D
- ADR-50C2DU = ADR-50C convert to the ADR-50DU
- ADR-50D2DU = ADR-50D convert to the ADR-50DU